6:00 am He goes back down next to me in his co-sleeper
6:30 am I barely fall back asleep and hear "MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY". No more sleep for me.
8:30 am Nathan wakes for the day. The past two hours I'm making breakfast and playing with Paula. (And telling her that no, we don't need a grilled cheese at 8am, among other random breakfast requests)
9:00 am Take a shower while listening to Nathan cry in his chair by the shower (because lately he just cries when he's awake unless he's being held)
9:30 am Try to get Nathan to sleep in the swing
10:00 am He finally falls asleep, but then Paula stands in the doorway of the bedroom (where the swing is) and yells at the top of her lungs "SHHHHH NATHAN'S SLEEPING" and he wakes up screaming. If he wasn't screaming, I'd be laughing...
Just thought I'd give you a glimpse into what it's like with two...
1 comment:
Oh my!!!! When Nathan is off the boob (hehe) we need to take a long girls vacation. Between me home schooling and your two little ones, I say the guys owe us!!!
-Laurie
Post a Comment