Silly girl
I will say I never realized how much free time I had when I only had 1 child! I thought my life was busy but boy was I wrong! I have time to write this post today because Paula is at mother's day out and Nathan is asleep right now. And I also think this time is so much easier with a newborn. I think it is easier because I'm already in mommy-mode vs when I had Paula I was still consumed with myself and was getting used to taking care of another human being. In any case, we are fitting into our routine really well and I will say all my anxiety about having 2 was not necessary. Its much easier than I thought it would be. Though I am only 2 weeks in and 18 years to go! HA! I know it will just get more difficult, especially when he starts crawling. One day at a time, though. I'm just trying to soak up the baby stage!
2 comments:
so sweet!! The bath must be that naked thing! I love the pics!
Love all of the pictures! You and Shane make beautiful babies!! Also glad to see that things are going well! I had a lot of anxiety as well when I first brought Mac home, and then I realized, as you did, that it really isn't that bad with a tiny baby, but you DID nail it on the head....when little Nathan begins crawling is when it REALLY becomes a challenge with two!!!
Post a Comment