Nathan is changing every day! So fun! He is starting to show a little personality, but is still very much just eating, sleeping and pooping.
On a side note, we kept looking at him wondering who he looked like because we just didn't think he looked like either of us. Then I found a newborn picture of Shane. If my scanner was working I'd scan it in, but I will just tell you it could have passed for Nathan's newborn picture. Paula Grace is growing to look more and more like me (dad says she looks exactly like I did at her age) but I think its mainly her eyes since she has my big brown eyes. I still see a lot of Shane in her. We will see how Nathan grows into his features but right now he is mini-Shane. However, he may not have my features, but one thing he did get is the strawberry tint to his hair that I had as a little girl. We'll see if that stays. Its so fun to watch them grow up and change their looks!
No comments:
Post a Comment