Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nathan's Room


Nathan's room is finally in the state I want it. The only thing left is to hang up his baseball grow chart on the wall, but I don't think he'll be needing that for almost a year or so. He loves sleeping in his bed and being rocked in his chair. I hung a few pictures of Shane when he umpired pro baseball too. I just love all the primary colors! Turned out so cute I think!





He likes his arms swaddled but not his legs, so I have to put him in a sleepsack at night and swaddle his upper body. I just ordered a couple Halo sleep sacks with swaddle arms on them, so we'll see how those work. They don't make many big enough for him (most are newborn size) but I've tried letting him sleep without his arms swaddled and he wakes himself up every time! I guess he'll grow out of it. Any ideas from other moms are appreciated! PG never liked her arms swaddled and loved just a sleep sack so I never had to worry about her sleeping swaddled. Every baby is different!


Happy baby in the morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I didn't even know what swaddling was when mine were little! Can't help you there!!! They both used gowns so I don't know anything about that. I am going to try and hit up spin in the morning if you think you can make it by then, it's earlier, at 8:15. See you soon!

Kate Andrews said...

Glad to see everyone is doing so well!!!!

CHERIE said...

It looks so good! Love it and it looks like he does too!