Sunday, April 25, 2010

We are doing much better. Thursday had to pick up PG from school because she had a temperature. She never had any other symptoms, just the temperature, and she kept putting her hands in her mouth, so I was wondering if she was cutting her last teeth (2 year molars). I don't know if that was it, but she had a temp off and all day Thursday and Thursday night and was doing better by lunchtime on Friday. She slept in the bed with us Thursday night (which has only happened one other time when she was sick) because she woke up at 9:30 in her bed and was burning hot all over and screaming. I gave her some motrin and it went down and around midnight she woke up talking to us about going to school. Poor thing didn't understand why she couldn't go to school the next day. Only Tuesdays and Thursdays and she missed one :(

We are just sad Shane's grandparents didn't get to come down. I wasn't sure what was wrong with her and was afraid she'd be sick all weekend but I know we will see them soon. And Mamaw, you just need to come down this summer sometime! Same thing to you Mamaw Kelley :)

Nathan is still doing great...I'm anxious for him to sleep all night. Some nights he wakes twice and other's its only once. I am still exclusively breastfeeding which I know is the best thing for him, and it is not difficult for me, so I'll keep doing that as long as I can. I debated supplementing a little formula at night because it may fill his belly up to stretch his nights, but I just don't want to do that yet unless I have to, and right now, I don't have to. I know he will sleep all night soon, but I'm very excited to get a full night's sleep in one stretch! I told a friend of mine the other day, you don't understand true exhaustion until children. And I don't know if I even understood it with just one! Now if one of them isn't up, its the other! I definitely can't complain though because he has slept so great ever since we came home from the hospital. But still exciting we are getting close to all night!

She is singing and doing the motions to "wheels on the bus". And notice the Gator in the background...it stays there. She is afraid to push the pedal and make it go! My little daredevil who will climb and jump off of anything won't drive it.


We spend lots of time in the carrier. Every day when PG wakes up from her nap she tells me to put Nathan in the carrier and go outside.


Playing in "daddy's tent" which is actually a turkey hunting blind. Still extremely fun!

No comments: