Went to the doctor yesterday for Nathan's 6 week checkup. He had to get 3 shots in his leg. It's always so hard watching them cry for those, but I will say the little babies get over it much faster! PG will cry for hours after a shot just to make sure I know she didn't like it! He is perfectly healthy in every way and the doctor was very impressed with his advanced physical development. We put him on the table to show his head strength and he will lay on his belly and tuck his knees and hold his chest up with his forearms. Dr. Bottoms was amazed (I don't think she believed me at first that he could roll over, but I think she believed me when she saw him do that). He is definitely a strong baby.
Weight: 9 lb 12 oz (35%)
Height: 21 in (12 %)
No comments:
Post a Comment