PG, Nathan and I ventured to Maryville to spend the weekend with Papa and Nanny! We had a wonderful time with perfect weather! Friday we played outside with chalk and bubbles. Saturday went to the zoo and Sunday went to the park. Nathan and PG travelled wonderfully and except for some sleep issues from PG, they both were wonderful. (Nanny slept with her every night because she screamed for 2 hours Friday night and refused to go to bed. I am bracing myself for tonight!) They both slept in the car on the way home and when PG woke up the first thing she said was "go back to Maryville to Nanny and Papa's". I guess we'll have to go back soon! It is just at the cusp of a decent distance...I had to feed him moments before we walk out the door and he woke up right when we got off our exit and screamed for 10 minutes and I had to rush in and feed him. Any longer and I wouldn't be able to do it by myself.
1 comment:
Love the pics. The pic of Nathan is so cute. He is really starting to get "his look"!!
-Laurie
Post a Comment