Thursday, December 16, 2010

9 Month Stats

Height: 27 inches (7%)
Weight: 20 lbs 4 oz (35%)
Head Cir: 47.8 cm (95%)

Still low on the height scale but doctor said he was perfectly healthy and doing well on growth chart. He is definitely a short one! And he is above average on all his motor development but a little behind on his vocal ability. He still hasn't said much other than mumbling. He doesn't make any consonant sounds so hopefully by his 1 year checkup he will be. He's a healthy boy!

1 comment:

Kate Andrews said...

He is such a sweet boy!

about the speech....

Maggie was born talking and I have seen videos of PG, so I know she like to gab. Mac didn't really talk AT ALL until about 18 months, but now he doesn't EVER hush! in fact, I took Maggs in for testing to a psychiatrist and she commented on how verbal Mac was! but i remember how i 'knew' something was wrong and worried and worried for no reason!

If it doesn't come @ 12 months, give it time...it will!!