And this is the extent of potty talk you will hear from me...we finally crossed over from diapers to big girl panties. As with most things I stress about, things always seem to work out in the end, so I tried to let it happen and didn't fight it and sure enough, a week before her 3rd birthday, we are finally there! Yay! Though it makes things a little more difficult (public restrooms and always asking her if she has to potty) it definitely is better without diapers! She just woke up and decided she was over diapers. Yay Paula Grace! Just in time for her birthday party on Saturday.
On another note...I see a recurring theme this month...keep the little toy pieces away from Nathan. Sheesh! I am already about to have a heart attack and I know it will only get worse with all the Barbie accessories and dollhouse stuff and other little toys. Man its going to be rough! I just made my first sweep of Nathan's mouth when he got near her first birthday present which was a Barbie from her classmate Connor.
My big boy
No comments:
Post a Comment