Well, he's already almost 10 months old, but better late than never! He is full on fast crawling and standing up by himself. He walks along the couches and pushes things and walks behind them. We keep thinking he is going to just let go and start walking. We'll see when that happens! Since he is so active and into everything my life is super crazy! I cannot sit down at the computer or talk on the phone or cook dinner or wash dishes! It is insane how much more energy it takes with 2! And everyone says boys are into much more than girls and I'm already finding that is very true! I never had to childproof anything except put up gates for PG but for him I know I'm going to have to. If a door is open, he'll go in there and if the lid is up on the potty he'll find the water. Its quite exhausting! He is super happy all the time but wants nothing to do with anything that confines him. Imagine that! He still eats mostly baby food. I've given him some cut up bananas and a few other soft foods but he just makes faces and wants his baby food. He does love cheerios and puffs. I remember by 9 months PG wouldn't touch baby food and was all about feeding herself. Amazing how different each baby is! Oh, and he STILL eats a bottle every night in the middle of the night. I'm ready for that to stop for sure! I cannot believe he still does, but I've tried everything and he sucks one down every night! Shane said "What do we do when he still wants to eat when he's 15 months, just throw some cheerios in his bed and tell him to go back to sleep?" Let's hope by the 1 year mark the bottle in the night will stop...
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Nathan is 9 months old
Well, he's already almost 10 months old, but better late than never! He is full on fast crawling and standing up by himself. He walks along the couches and pushes things and walks behind them. We keep thinking he is going to just let go and start walking. We'll see when that happens! Since he is so active and into everything my life is super crazy! I cannot sit down at the computer or talk on the phone or cook dinner or wash dishes! It is insane how much more energy it takes with 2! And everyone says boys are into much more than girls and I'm already finding that is very true! I never had to childproof anything except put up gates for PG but for him I know I'm going to have to. If a door is open, he'll go in there and if the lid is up on the potty he'll find the water. Its quite exhausting! He is super happy all the time but wants nothing to do with anything that confines him. Imagine that! He still eats mostly baby food. I've given him some cut up bananas and a few other soft foods but he just makes faces and wants his baby food. He does love cheerios and puffs. I remember by 9 months PG wouldn't touch baby food and was all about feeding herself. Amazing how different each baby is! Oh, and he STILL eats a bottle every night in the middle of the night. I'm ready for that to stop for sure! I cannot believe he still does, but I've tried everything and he sucks one down every night! Shane said "What do we do when he still wants to eat when he's 15 months, just throw some cheerios in his bed and tell him to go back to sleep?" Let's hope by the 1 year mark the bottle in the night will stop...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment