Monday, May 9, 2011

Finally some pictures

The extent of my picture taking for the past few weeks has been my iPhone. I know, that is just wrong! I have cameras everywhere but its the closest thing and I always have it with me, so it is what I use. I synced it to my computer so here are some pictures. I am taking PG to Cannonsburg in Murfreesboro this afternoon to meet her best friend, Lauren, and her sister Sally Grace for pictures in matching dresses that our friend, Beth made. Amy (Lauren and Sally's mom) and I decided we need to get some pictures taken of the girls together so they can remember each other forever after we both move away (they are moving somewhere else in TN). We both have some good cameras and lenses so we are going to do them ourselves. Lauren and PG have such a cute bond. It's pretty amazing how they are together. They talk in their own little language that I rarely understand. Amy and I plan on keeping the girls in touch and we joke that they will probably be like the girls in Beaches. One can hope :) Anyway, I'll hopefully have fun pictures this afternoon, but in the meantime, here are some decent quality iPhone pictures.

Heading to WV to see Shane's family and my brother and sis-in law.


Great travelers!


Cousin Sydne and PG being themselves!


Easter Sunday naptime in the car


Best picture I got of these two on Easter. We failed to get a family picture :(


He loved this little chair at Mama Kelley's


Feeding the fish at Aunt Becka and Uncle Phillip's


Having some Chick-a-play on the back deck


Yes this boy climbs onto the table outside too!




No comments: