Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our last Tennessee Crawfish boil


My Y friends Kathryn, Dawn and Beth. First time Kathryn has seen, much less eaten a crawfish.


Beth and me. Somehow we just became fast friends. I don't know how we haven't been friends until now! Lillie and Ben are her kids and PG loves Lillie. We are going to miss them so much!


Me and Laurie...I'm really going to miss you girl! But at least we still have phone and internet so we can still call each other every day and read each other's blogs and comment on each other's fb posts :)

I somehow failed to take any pictures of the kids playing! I'm the worst at taking pictures at parties because I talk too much :) But PG had a blast with her friends that came. Iris, Lillie and PG were inseparable all night.

1 comment:

CHERIE said...

It was such a fun party and soooo yummy!!! Those girls cracked me up all day! We are going to miss you guys!