We had her 1 year checkup today and it was heartbreaking. She had to get the follow-up flu shot, as well as 2 other vaccinations. And on top of the shots, she had to get a finger prick and then they continued to draw the blood from the tip of her finger. She screamed and I was constantly blowing in her face to make her breathe. So sad:( But she is doing great! We moved her seat forwards a couple weeks ago (a week before her birthday...sssshhhh don't tell) and tried to start giving her milk instead of formula. That is going a little difficult. She makes faces when its in her sippy cup, and won't drink it in a bottle (though she only takes 2 bottles right now, and I am working on getting rid of those). So I am mixing milk and formula and going to start lowering the formula amount and hopefully once she's ok with the milk in the bottle, I'll try switching it to the sippy cup. The nighttime bottle will probably be the hardest one to get rid of, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I find that the things I stress the most about end up working themselves out eventually without a fuss, so that's what I'm guessing will happen with the milk situation.
Weight: 21 lb 10 oz (59th percentile)
Height: 29 1/2 in (65th percentile)
1 comment:
Oh you're right...my "baby" is a bit bigger than yours..lol. Isn't that funny?..And yes he's wearing 18-24 months right now..which just blows my mind. Sammy is taking his size from my side of the family for sure. My brothers are 6'4" and 6'5...I'm the short one at 5'9"!!
Post a Comment