She is taking one or two steps now...here is proof
4 comments:
auntie amanda
said...
I'm not sure what my favorite part is. It is either... a. when Shane says in a high-pitched voice, "you're ok" or b. the last part when PG falls to her knees and DARTS off screen
This is hilarious! I think the very last part is the funniest when she is standing and then immediatly falls into crawling position and scoots away. She will definitely be walking in no time!
4 comments:
I'm not sure what my favorite part is. It is either...
a. when Shane says in a high-pitched voice, "you're ok" or
b. the last part when PG falls to her knees and DARTS off screen
too cute...can't wait to see her walking...
It cracks me up when Shane picks her up and her little legs are still going. :)
NO WAY!!! JUST IN TIME FOR HER FIRST B-DAY PARTY! See you guys soon!
This is hilarious! I think the very last part is the funniest when she is standing and then immediatly falls into crawling position and scoots away. She will definitely be walking in no time!
Post a Comment