This past weekend I drove to Kiawah Island, SC to run the Kiawah half marathon. Instead of taking her with me, which would have been so tough, we decided to let her spend the weekend with my dad and his wife, Rena in Maryville. She had SO much fun! Everytime I talked to them she was playing or sleeping or eating...never crying (unless it was a temper tantrum from the word "no"). She slept great both nights and went down for naps great (which was when I expected trouble if there was going to be any). I drove back Sunday and picked her up there and she did not want me. When I got there she crawled away from me and cried when I held her. I know that's normal, but it was very hard! I missed her so much and she was terrified of me. But by the time I fed her and got the car packed up she liked me again:) She had a wonderful time! Thanks Nanny and Papa!
[caption id="attachment_728" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="My new best friends, Sophie and Greta"]

[/caption]
1 comment:
I was catching up on your blog and realized that I never saw any pictures from your trip...only Paula!!! See you soon!!
Post a Comment