We had a fantastic Christmas! We flew out to CO to spend Christmas with my uncle and his family and my brother and his family. It was wonderful! We had a house full of kids which was so magical to see their excitement from Santa's gifts! I did some skiing and she went to Small World Play School 3 days and she loved it!!! The skiing was fantastic...they have had one of the highest records of December snow in history. Shane had to leave before me, and she and I stayed out a few more days and travelled by ourselves home yesterday and I decided I'm not doing that again by myself until she is more self-sufficient. She had a rough day, and so did I. But we are home and ready to ring in the New Year!
Here are our pictures from the week.
3 comments:
So was your rough day because you flew or drove alone? Can you tell I'm all nervous about flying with Sam by myself?!
Looks like you had a great x-mas! So many toys. Do you find yourself tryingto make your house look unlike toys r us? We are!
Miss you!!! I was going to run outside this morning but called to say I wasn't coming because I forgot, Jason is working today. He will be working some Saturdays now so I will be limited on that. He is off next Sat if you want to try and plan on running outside? Ask Shane and let me know. I am hating the treadmill now and have to move outside...I can't do very long on the treadmill at all now, I hope it is that and not me. I have been doing 40+ minutes of other intense cardio though. I love the new bikes where you race and turn the handles too. I like that better than spin classes!! Keep in touch!!
Looks like Paula Grace had a wonderful Christmas. How awesome to spend it in CO! The pictures are beautiful and I laughed when I saw the picture of her playing in the drawer. I had the same kind of drawer at my Grandma's house and there are a million pictures of me playing in that thing.
Off the subject, I am definitely a bit scared to fly w/Iris alone this summer. I'll take any wisdom you may have acquired from this experience. :)
So glad you guys had a blast and see ya at our superbowl party if you can make it!
Post a Comment