Today is Paula Grace's first birthday! I absolutely cannot believe that she is 1 year old! It's truly amazing. Thanks to all who came to the party yesterday! It was so much fun seeing everyone and celebrating her birthday! We are so lucky to have so many great friends and family who take time to come celebrate with her and shower her with gifts! She got so many fun toys I will have to ration them out over time:) You can see all the pictures from the day
here. (Somehow Shane managed to escape all three cameras that these pictures are from...I don't know how he did it and very disappointed!)
[caption id="attachment_753" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="The day she came home from the hospital"]

[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_752" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="One year later..."]

[/caption]
3 comments:
Awe...these pictures are great! You can tell she had a wonderful 1st b'day. She partied so hard she skipped nap time. :) It was so fun watching her open all of her presents. I am so glad you posted pictures of her in her wagon. I am sure her grandparents were thrilled pulling her around in it. She is going to love that thing. Sorry again we were so late, I felt so bad. Thanks again for inviting us-we had a blast!
Happy birthday Paula! I cant believe it has already been 1 year! Miss you
Happy B-day to Paula Grace ..from her internet boyfriend Sammy..lol! Can you believe she's one? I still can't believe that Sam is one...crazy how time just goes by so quickly! ..so, when are you having another??!!
Post a Comment