The dogs have been getting braver and braver in their exploration of the new house and land. Daisy always comes back, but Coal and Maddie are a bit more mischevious. Shane actually had to track Maddie down and bring her back on the 4wheeler one day. Since I don't trust them anymore, we haven't spent much time with them outside and that is no fun! This week we had an underground fence put in and I have to train them on the boundaries so they can learn where they are allowed to be. I decided to post a few pictures of them during our training session today bc I just think they are the prettiest dogs. I can't get over how gorgeous Daisy is! She is learning so well too! I haven't worked with her in training as much as I did with Coal and Maddie, but she has such an awesome temperment. All three of them are doing really great training and we are looking forward to letting them out more to play and run.

Coal

Maddie

Daisy
No comments:
Post a Comment