Awe poor thing. Iris just got over a bug. It was pitiful, but let me tell you....she has one heck of an appetite now. I guess she is trying to make up for lost time and is she ever! She'll need a triple D cup if she keeps this up. hahaha
The only positive side to a sick baby is that they are extra loving. And I don't know about Paula Grace but Sammy has grown out of his long cuddle sessions..unless sick...
3 comments:
Awe poor thing. Iris just got over a bug. It was pitiful, but let me tell you....she has one heck of an appetite now. I guess she is trying to make up for lost time and is she ever! She'll need a triple D cup if she keeps this up. hahaha
The only positive side to a sick baby is that they are extra loving. And I don't know about Paula Grace but Sammy has grown out of his long cuddle sessions..unless sick...
Hope she feels better soon.
Is she feeling better yet? I'm ready to see happy Paula Grace again! Hope you guys are well!!!
Post a Comment