...in the life of a toddler!
- She picked the vent cover off the vent in the kitchen, sat it down, and dropped her cup down the vent. Luckily, I was able to fish the cup out without much trouble. Note: pick up new vent covers at Lowe's.
- She pulled the plug protector out of the wall. When I asked her to give it to Mommy she shook her head "no". Nice. Guess I need to get new plug protectors that are actually child-proof.
- We were playing on the floor and she pulled my hair (which is a usual occurence) and when I asked her not to hurt Mommy (which btw, I'm not lying...she's quite strong for her age) she laughed at me.
- She pulled a box of note-cards off a shelf and had them all out of the box on the floor before I realized it.

2 comments:
You have a toddler now...............so what's the problem?? Next she'll be a teenager!!!!!!
I find that wine helps! Just make sure you pick some up while you are out getting vent covers and outlet covers.
Post a Comment