Friday, February 27, 2009

Sickness wrap-up and new hair cut (for me)

Thanks for all the well-wishes for little sick Paula.  She seems to be back to normal, with the help of some soothing medication.  We are taking things easy the rest of this week.  Since the problem was viral, we are pretty much quarantined until it's gone (don't want to give it to kids at the Y or mother's day out...though she very well might have Monday or Tuesday).  She is playing and I just watched her run from one side of the crib to the other laughing...it was supposed to be naptime, but guess that isn't going to happen this morning.  So thanks for everything!  I think we're done with puny Paula for a while:)

And here is a picture of my new hair cut.  I've also decided to stop coloring my hair.  I've been gradually trying to get back to my natural color by using highlights and darker colors.  So we are finally there and now I am just using a glaze on my hair for a few more months while the highlights grow out.   So this is pretty much my natural color (who knew it was auburn!!!) with a glaze to make sure the highlights don't show up on the bottom half of my hair...and I cut it off shorter too!  It isn't fixed too well today since we are quarantined, but you get the idea...

img_2809

2 comments:

Becka said...

Hair looks good. Glad Paula Grace is doing better. Take Care

Cherie said...

funny...it must be mommy haircut week--I am going tomorrow. You hair is awesome. I like the swing cut. You and Paula Grace look just alike now! :) Glad to hear she back to the playful Paula that we know and love. Hope to see you guys soon! Sometime soon I am planning on a girls night at the house for dinner and wine. We girls try to get together at someone's house every once in awhile--(kids welcome, of course). I'll let you know once it is planned. I have my hands full planning my best friends baby shower now. Holla!