A few weeks ago I looked down at her and she was circling her arms in front of her in a strange way. I wasn't sure where she picked it up, and at first thought it was from a song or something she learned at mother's day out. Nope, it is an imitation of me putting lotion on my hands. I put lotion on multiple times a day due to the cracking hands as referenced in this post. Well, she must have picked up on it and now imitates me. Enjoy!
1 comment:
omg ..this is funny! And partly because just the other day I found Sam "putting lotion" on his hands too! Now his isn't quite the same big circles..but he had a blue thing and was pretending to put it on his hands and rub them together. Over and over. I too, thought it was something he picked up from daycare..but I realized eventually what he was doing. These kids pick everything up!
Post a Comment